Kb5001649 Download (March 2021) Let’s Know The Details! >> Want to know the latest update on windows ? The write-up shares details about the new patch that fixes the blue screens and printing issues.
Windows announced the out-of-cycle emergency update to mitigate the two crucial bugs, printing, and blue screens. The new update is released for Windows 10 operating system, and Kb5001649 Download is now available for Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
The second update focuses on fixing the printing issues that Windows 10 users are facing on their devices. It fixes the printing issues that users face after installing the initial updates, including KB5000802 and KB5001567.
All graphical contents are fixed after the update, and it is available for Windows 10 versions, 1903 and 1909.
What is Kb5001649 Update?
Kb5001649 is the next out-of-band update for Windows 10 users who are facing printing and graphical issues. The update is released recently on 10th March 2021 as the emergency update to fix the two prime issues, printing, and blue screens. Kb5001649 Download is now available for all Windows 10 users.
After the previous update, Windows 10 users facing instability issues need to download and install the Kb5001649 update on their Windows 10 device. It fixes BSOD and other wired results when printing documents.
What Kb5001649 Update Fixes?
After evaluating online, we have found that the Kb5001649 update can fix several bugs and issues on your Windows 10 OS.
- It can fix the BSOD caused due to the 2021 update
- Solves the issues where documents are printed in solid white or black boxes
- Users need to get Kb5001649 Download to fixes the problems where table lines are not available
- Fixes issues related to barcodes, logo, elements, and more in the invoices
- It also fixes the issues of printed documents where results are blank. It also affects the software related printing
- It also fixes the bugs that prevent printing the graphical content on the document after downloading the March 2021 update on Windows 10
So, these are some of the fixes which are fixed with the emergency Kb5001649 update. If you are also facing the same issues, ensure downloading the Kb5001649 update using the following methods.
How to Get Kb5001649 Download on Your Device?
The out-of-band update is only available for selected devices to fix the printing issues. Microsoft has released the patch recently and describing it on their support page. The new patch is offered as the optional emergency update via Microsoft Update and Windows Update.
- Users need to import the WSUS manually or download the update from the “Update Catalog” website.
- Click on the “Start” button and then on the “Select” key.
- Press on “Update & Security” and click on “Check for Update.”
- The new update list will be displayed under the optional update column.
- It would be best to get the right Kb5001649 Download in the correct architecture.
- Run the executable file after the download is over.
- The new update will fix the printing issues immediately.
Remember, the patch is only available for selected devices with March 2021 update. It is released as an optional patch. So, users who are not facing the printing issues are restricted from downloading the Kb5001649 update.
You can download the update manually or use the offline installers to download and install the patch on your device.
Have you already got the manual Kb5001649 Download for your device? Please share your experience in the comment section.