Among Us Chat Not Working (April) Bugs & Fixes Explained >> In this post, you will know about common errors gamers face on new map updates in a popular game.
Are you still getting errors and bugs on Among Us new map update? If you’re facing Among Us Chat Not Working, issue then you have landed on the right page.
You will know possible solutions to not only this issue but other errors also. So, the new map update of Among Us update is out now. Gamers from the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom are excited and disappointed at the same time because of the errors occurring in the game. Let’s discuss the issues you might be facing in the update and their possible solutions.
What kind of Errors are occurring in the New Map Update?
These are the issues that the majority is facing in the update. There are different errors according to devices and servers. Some of the common errors are:
- Among Us Chat Not Working.
- Error with account system wherein the gamers are not able to log in.
- Infinite loading screen.
- Authentication issues in the game.
- Missing DLL, and you are not able to open the game.
Innersloth has closely worked with the new map update and fixed many errors. But some error still exists, and the developers have given possible solutions to those issues in a recent tweet posted. Further on, let’s see some possible solutions to the bugs and errors you have been facing in Among Us update.
Fixes for Among Us Chat Not Working and other Errors
There can be other ways of solving the issue, but some of them are mentioned below:
- If you are stuck in chat box then go to the settings and then get back where you were stuck; and you will be free to move again.
- Authentication problem are occurring in every device.
- Some of the issues are missing DLL, so; you should try to install vc_redist.x86.exe from Microsoft to solve your problem.
- To get rid of the infinite loading screen, you should consider restarting the game multiple times.
The developers of Innersloth know about this issue because most gamers have reported different issues. The officials have solved various errors, and they are working to fix Among Us Chat Not Working and more problems of new map update.
Innersloth has also tweeted about these issues, given temporary solutions to different mistakes, and also have mentioned that the team is working hard to solve.
Among Us has been loved by gamers worldwide, and the officials probably don’t want to lose their fanbase. Therefore, we are hoping that these bugs and issues are temporary, and you will be able to enjoy the new update soon without any problems.
What kind of issues are you facing on the new update Among Us? Please tell us in the comments section if this post helped you in any way. Kindly share this Among Us Chat Not Working post to inform others about the solutions of issues on the new update.