Ximeness Reviews (April 2021) Is It A Legit or A Scam? >> A newly created online shopping store offers fashionable women’s wear in a sale. Is it a legit site? Verify through this article.
Do you want to upgrade your fashion sense with the latest designer, chic lingerie? Then you must be curious to know Ximeness Reviews.
Ximeness is the online women’s clothing shopping center in the United States, selling various ladies’ accessories and extensive collections of women’s lingerie.
The site offers the best quality ladies’ night wears in a reasonable price range; however, is that enough to decide about buying? If you are looking for the answer, then we must say no. You should check first the site’s reviews and creditability, then go for it.
What is Ximeness?
It is an e-commerce site, which has brought nightwear for women only. Besides that, you can shop for different types of chic accessories like a retro collar, love leather collar, trendy necklace, and so on.
Is Ximeness Legit? However, the manufacturer claims that each product is made up of high-quality breathable fabric so that no one can feel uncomfortable by wearing this. All the products are separated into two main categories- Ladies Lingerie and Accessories. Plus, buyers can check the discounted items in the Hot Sale section.
According to the site notification, people who buy 2 items will receive a 30% discount on the 3rd one, and if someone purchases 4 items, she will obtain the 5th one free. Plus, each item is available at a discounted rate of up to 75%.
More details about Ximeness:
- Ximeness URL: https://ximeness.com/
- Type: According to Ximeness Reviews, it is an online seller of women’s accessories and nightwear.
- Brand Age: It is three months and seventeen days.
- Address: Vankin Company Limited; 4/4a, Bloomsbury square, Greater London-England, WC1A-2RP.
- Mobile Number: Not available.
- Email ID: cs@Ximeness.com
- Shipping Policy: Shipping in the US takes time around 2 weeks, and for other countries, it is delivered within 2-6 business weeks.
- Area Served: In the United States and worldwide.
- Shipping Charges: It offers free delivery over the buying amount of 79$.
- Return & Refund: Both Return and refund are available (Return must be made within 14 days of delivery.)
- Replacement: No details have been found in Ximeness Reviews.
- Cancellation Availability: It is accepted, but it must be requested before product shipping.
- Payment Mode Details: Visa, PayPal, MasterCard, American Express.
- Choose your desired product from the vast latest chic collections.
- The sale is on-going.
- Email Id and company address are given.
- Shipping and Return details are available.
- A refund policy is prompted.
- Worldwide delivery facility.
- Free shipping over a certain amount.
- A cancellation facility is available.
- Different payment gateways are obtainable.
- Brand information is not mentioned in detail.
- Replacement policy information is missing.
- The customer querying number is missing.
- Copied content.
- Trust score is not up to the mark.
- The site is not popular.
Is Ximeness Legit?
After checking it minutely, we cannot recommend this site to our readers. Let’s discuss it in detail-
- The given address is not legit, plus the contact number and brand details are missing.
- The address is not written; instead, a picture is posted.
- Domain ID was created only three months before, on 12/05/2020.
- The content written over the site is 92% plagiarized.
- Some products got remarks on the site; however, no reviews on external sources.
- There is a broken link. The email ID that is given on the contact details page non-clickable.
- People cannot use the address for return purposes; additionally, no information is available regarding a replacement.
- Facebook profile is available but seems suspicious.
- Trust score is 1%.
What are customers’ Ximeness Reviews?
Few products possess remarks where all of the comments are satisfactory with 5 ratings. But we cannot assure its authenticity because there are no reviews on the internet that we can compare.
It has a Facebook icon at the bottom, but it opens up a profile where the page is different from its name. The Facebook page shows the name ‘Ximenes.’ Plus, the profile is also not popular, only gained 53 followers and 52 likes.
Other than this, we could not fetch its link with Instagram or Twitter, and no other comments have been found.
The site has several loopholes and red flags like suspicious address details, shallow trust score, no Ximeness Reviews on various sites; along, suspicious social media channels, no returnable address, and no brand details.
It seems the site is not suitable for shopping; still, if you want to try once, then kindly cross-examine all the details before putting in your card details.
Which shopping destination is on your top list for shopping nightwear? Do comment.