Warzone 1.34 Patch Notes (March) What Is New Here? >> The article is about the new patch note update for the famous game. Please check the details here.
Developers Raven Software confirmed the release of Warzone 1.34 Patch Notes, the complete Warzone patch note, and the most significant update of the week. The patch note is released as part of the CoD 1.34 update, and it is the most significant update that may take time to download.
The patch notes add new weapons, updates, and file size management changes in the game, Call of Duty: Warzone. The developer has announced the patch notes as the latest update, and it includes attachment updates, dev error fixes, nerf for the AUG, and more for the Season 2 Warzone.
Players in the United States are eager to get the new patch notes and enjoy gaming with new weapons and maps.
What is Warzone 1.34 Patch Notes?
Warzone Update 1.34 Patch Notes are rolling out, and players in the United States are eager to get it into their device for an optimized gameplay experience. It is the latest update fix with multiple gameplay optimizations. Besides, the patch note promises to add performance improvements and stability across the platforms.
The Warzone Update 1.34 Patch Notes are here to fix some common bugs and issues in the gameplay while adding some maps and weapons into the game. The MP5 is the most lethal weapon in the Black Ops Cold War gameplay, and the new update brings the best perks and attachments for it to make the ultimate SMG load-out.
Besides, the Warzone 1.34 Patch Notes also bring some bug fixes, AUG nerf, and more, making it the best Warzone Season 2 Reloaded update.
What to Expect in the Update 1.34?
- General Fixes – The Dev Error 6634 gets fixed, and there are subtitles added for Garcia, Beck, and Sims.
- Gameplay – The tactical map gets updated, and the armor span consistently as the ground loot available in all matches. New Bumper ping control scheme available
- Weapons – Cold War AUG base recoil fixed, and it unlocks the new after-action report.
- Attachments – Suppressor muzzle displays correctly, and cavalry lancer barrel increases damages on vehicles, ADS firing animation issue on scopes is fixed in Warzone 1.34 Patch Notes.
- Bug Fixes – Audio-related issues, matchmaking improvements, frame rate drop issues, freezing issues, network improvements, stability and performance improvements, server disconnection fixes, lag issues, and stuttering issues are fixed.
The Size of the Update
After the inclusion of new Operators in the update, the update’s size is likely to be small compared to other updates. It is expected that the size of the update would range from 8GB to 15GB, depending upon the platform.
There is a higher chance that players may find the new ZRG 20mm sniper rifle in the latest update. The Warzone Arsenal would also get the Kar98k sniper rifle for long-distance snipping after the Warzone 1.34 Patch Notes.
The Release Date of the Update
After evaluating, we have not found any confirmation about the release date, but it is widely expected that the update would go live for players on 31st March 2021 at 11 PM IST or on 1st April at 7 AM BST.
The Warzone Reloaded Season 2 is coming with the new patch notes to fix many bugs and issues. Apart from fixes, there is new weapon balancing and other updates.
The Call of Duty players are eagerly waiting for the update to go live. Do you have any updates regarding the Warzone 1.34 Patch Notes? Please share with the readers in the comment section.