Is Dr B Legit (March 2021) Check The Details Inside! >> The write-up shares details about the new web service through which residents can get the leftover vaccine doses before expiration.
Are you healthy and ineligible for getting vaccine shots in your state? Don’t get panic, as a new website is developed to help residents in the United States get shots without an appointment before the eligibility opens. But, people want to know Is Dr B Legit or a scam.
Dr. B is the newly launched website and backed by the team of experts. This website aims to link the eligible young and healthy adults in America to get the leftover COVID-19 vaccines before its expiration.
The service ensures no vaccine go waste, and it is utilized to save people’s life.
What is Dr. B?
Dr. B is the newly launched web service that connects eligible young adults in the United States to get the leftover COVID-19 vaccine shots before its expiration. The website has registered more than 1.2 million users signing up for the standby list. So, the answer to the question, Is Dr B Legit, is that it seems legit and not a scam.
The web service’s job is to send text messages to the registered members and update them about the leftover vaccine doses. It also updates about the healthcare providers or clinics where the leftover vaccine shots can be taken.
The website is backed by the team of experts, including ZocDoc ZEO Cyrus Massoumi. The website connects the adults so that they can get the vaccine shots before it expires. It proves to be helpful for residents who missed vaccine appointments or excessive doses coming in a vial.
Is Dr B Legit or Scam?
We have evaluated the website service and found that millions of users have registered on the website. So, there is no reason to consider it a scam when it has millions of registered members.
- One million residents have registered for the service on Wednesday
- The web service is free to use, and anyone above 18 years can register for the vaccine shots
- The website is backed by a team of experts and ZocDoc CEO, Cyrus Massoumi
- Domain age is more than two years old
- The trust index of the website is 76% which is a positive sign
With so many registered members and a positive trust index, the web service can’t be considered a scam. So, people who want to know Is Dr B Legit must understand that it offers free services and helps people get the leftover vaccine shots without any scam.
How Does the Dr. B Service Works?
- Eligible residents need to complete the profile online at hidrb.com. The website is currently not functioning because of any error.
- After completing the profile, users receive a text message from the website about the locally verified providers where leftover doses are available.
- The member needs to respond to the text messages within 15 minutes and arrive at the vaccination center to get the dose.
Hopefully, the answer to your question Is Dr B Legit is solved. The web service seems legit and not a scam.
It has millions of registered members and is backed by the team of experts. So, all these aspects make the website appears legit.
Do you have any updates regarding the web service? Please share it in the comment section.