PG Buy 60 Get 15 Com (April) Get $15 Egift Card-Safe? >> This article talks about the recent offer by one of the popular FMCG companies and checking if it is legit or a scam.
Who wouldn’t like to win cashback on making grocery purchases? Besides, there is hardly any time when you do not need an essential day to day things like groceries, toiletries, and much more. Thus, there is this exciting opportunity brought by P&G wherein people across the United States can get exciting cashback.
However, while the offer does seem quite alluring, it is also necessary to ensure the website PG Buy 60 Get 15 com from where you are making the purchases is legit and not a scam. Hence, we bring you a detailed insight along with our final verdict.
What is P & G’s offer?
As per the offer, customers making purchases worth $60 on selected P&G products get a chance to earn a $15 Sam’s Club e Gift. However, the offer must be availed in a single transaction and through any channel of purchase made at Sam’s Club locations or online.
People who want to avail themselves must know that the promotio
n is valid only for Sam’s Club Members who have a valid email address and a mobile number.
PG Buy 60 Get 15 com – What are the Terms and Conditions?
Before we go ahead to checking the legitimacy and authenticity of the website, let us run a glance through the terms and conditions:
- The offer is valid for all the United States residents, excluding Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, American Samoa, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- All the purchases must take place through the Samsclub website, i.e. www.samsclub.com. Furthermore, it can be either shipping to home or in-store pickup or via the Scan & Go using the Sam’s Club App.
- No purchases made through a third party will be valid for PG Buy 60 Get 15 com.
- Eligible users will receive up to two Sam’s Club e-Gift Cards for every account set up made on www.PGBuy60Get15.com.
- The offer begins from April 14, 2021, till May 16, 2021
Is the Website Legit or a Scam?
Now, let’s check the parameters for proving if the website is legit or a scam:
- The website has a very low trust score of 1% and a trust rank of 8.9/100.
- Besides, the website domain was created recently i.e., on 14 January 2021
- Moreover, there are no customer reviews anywhere on the internet
- However, the website does have a valid Terms and Conditions, Privacy and Contact Us page available, wherein contact form is given
- Besides, it also offers PG Buy 60 Get 15 com FAQs to clear customer queries
Based on all the above parameters, including recent creation, a low trust score and no customer reviews, the website does raise the alarm.
However, considering the data listed on the website for terms and conditions and the link to samsclub.com for shopping, we suggest all the users conduct detailed research from their end too before making purchases from the website.
What are your thoughts about PG Buy 60 Get 15 com offer? What allures about the offer?
Please do share your thoughts with us in the comments box below.