Error 120020 (March) All The Possible Solutions Here! >> This article gives you crucial details about a standard error and ways to resolve it. Please check the information now.
Error 120020 is an error that generally appears on Microsoft services, most often Office. It’s a common issue that bugs many users and gets in the way of their tasks. This error may often lead to the user not accessing the application, which turns out to be an enormous inconvenience for some users. If you’re looking for methods to remove this error, you’re at the right place.
This article will provide all the crucial information about this error, like causes of error and how you can resolve it. We’ll also include other additional relevant information. Several users have complained about this error in the United States.
Table of Contents
What is Error 120020?
This error occurs most notably when the Microsoft Office application fails to install on your system. It’s one of the mistakes that may appear during this stage. Several factors are responsible behind the occurrence of this error, as mentioned below, from corrupted files to application residues. Let’s take a look at the details given below.
Reasons for the occurrence of this error
Please take a look at the following reasons that may lead to the occurrence of this error:
- Before proceeding any further, ensure that your internet connection is stable and isn’t the culprit behind this error.
- Users in the United States report that this error primarily appears when installing Office.
- Antivirus software may be causing Error 120020 as it may block the application’s installation.
- An old version of Office may also lead to this error.
- If an older version wasn’t completely wiped from the system, its residues may interfere with the design and cause this error.
How to Resolve this Error?
Please take a look at the details given below to know how you can resolve this error.
- You can resolve this issue by repairing the Office application, which may be causing problems.
- It can be done under Programs from the settings and by clicking on Repair.
- Unnecessary files on your device are often the cause behind Error 120020 as they fill up the storage and create problems.
- You can delete these files quickly after identifying them.
- You can also use the System Scanner and Checker to resolve this issue.
- You can access it by entering the command sfc/scannow in the command prompt.
- These methods will most likely get rid of this issue for you.
- Reinstalling the application is also another option.
This error often appears in Microsoft when we are trying to access Office or some other service. There are several reasons that you may run into this error, as given above. All the information about resolving Error 120020 is available above; please have a look at it. Let us know how these methods work out for you in the comments below.
Do you know some other working solutions to this error or have some more information to add? Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us; we appreciate your response.