Is Cuelu A Scam (June 2021) Check The Reviews Here! >> This website deals with products based on traditional therapies for skin treatment. Please read this write-up to gain knowledge regarding its genuineness.
Do you believe in treatment by ancient techniques? Are you curious about trying new methods for better skin? Have you recently come across a website named Cuelu that deals with such tools, but at the same time, have doubts related to its authenticity?
This portal has raised the doubt Is Cuelu A Scam in many countries’ online buyers, including the United States, Canada, Australia and Ireland. Read this article to gain complete information regarding the legality of this website.
Is Cuelu Legit?
Please go through the facts mentioned below to answer your questions related to the site’s legitimacy.
- Website Age – extremely recent, few days to be precise.
- Website Trust Score – 1%, which falls under the category of “Very Bad Trust Score”.
- Absence of Owner and Contact Details – Neither any owner information nor any contact address or number is available. This is a salient fact relevant to Cuelu Reviews.
- Customer Reviews – All the reviews are 5-starred and seem to be biased, with some reviews dated before the portal creation date.
- Unavailability of Social Media Linking – There is no linking of this website to any social media platform.
- Unauthentic Policy Wordings – The policy content is certainly copied from some other source as it contains words like “Insert” and “Add”, which the developers of this website have carelessly missed to omit while pasting.
- Presence of Malware – A harmful virus has been detected to be used on this website as per our research on the Net.
Please continue reading to get more details regarding the genuineness of this portal, and your query of Is Cuelu A Scam.
What Is Cuelu?
Cuelu is an online e-commerce platform that sells products related to skin treatment based on an ancient Chinese treatment known as Gua Sha, which believes in enhancing the skin of the people by scraping it using stone-like tools. The items that Cuelu supplies are the Gua Sha facial lifting tool and de-puffing facial roller.
- Portal Type – an e-commerce platform dealing with products based on traditional medicinal therapies.
- Portal Address – https://cuelu.com/
- E-mail Ids – email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Details – absent, which will help you to decide Is Cuelu A Scam
- Sort By Option – available
- Filter By Option – unavailable
- Product Price –in USD by default, can be changed to CAD, INR, GBP, AUD, EUR AND JPY.
- Terms and Conditions – mentioned
- Payment Policy – not mentioned
- Payment Methods – via Visa and Master Debit and Credit cards.
- Return Policy – within 30 days of delivery date, with restocking charges of $10.
No positive traits of this portal could be found, except that it contains some informative content related to the methods of using stones for skin treatment under the “Guidebook” section.
There are too many disadvantages of shopping from this portal, affirming the doubt Is Cuelu A Scam. Please find the same as follows:
- Only two products are available at the same prices.
- The discount nullifies the entire cost of the product, with the same amount being charged again as shipping charges.
- Under the return policy, it is mentioned that items like flowers and flammable liquids cannot be returned, whereas they do not deal with these products.
- At the bottom of the webpage, it is mentioned that no copyright is intended.
- Finally, it is risky to trust this portal because of its low trust score, lesser age and absence of some key matters like owner details and social media linking.
- The before-after images in the product reviews seem to be edited.
Know about the Cuelu Reviews
None of the prime reviewing forums like Quora, Amazon, Trustpilot or Reddit have any comments regarding Cuelu. This indicates its unpopularity and unreliability in the online market. To avoid falling victim to PayPal scams, click here and be alert. Also, click here to know about the ancient Gua Sha technique used as a method for the betterment of the skin.
It is crystal-clear from all the facts that we have collected that this website is unsafe to indulge in. Please do not attempt to order products from this portal as it may ensue in credit card fraudulence, which you can read here. We hope that we could answer your question Is Cuelu A Scam through this article.
Do you feel the review satisfactory? Do you know more about the site? Please comment below.