Then I Met You Gel Cream Reviews (April) Is It Legit? >> The write-up here helps the reader know about the product quality, ingredients used, user reviews, and legitimacy, so please keep reading.
Then I Met You Gel Cream Reviews: Hey! Everyone we know healthy, glowing, and hydrating skin is everyone’s dream. To get a healthy, radiant, and firm skin CTM routine daily is a must, irrespective of age and gender. CTM means Cleansing, Toning, and Moisturizing.
Suppose you are looking for the best moisturizer to your CTM routine, then please stay tuned with us because we will be going to review an excellent gel-based cream in this post, which is trending in the United States. So, let’s get started.
About Then I Met You Gel Cream
This Gel Cream is an exclusive lightweight formula that makes your skin feel refreshing, calming, and reparative. The product is available online in the United States with many positive customers Then I Met You Gel Cream Reviews. It is infused with a natural extract improves skin texture and makes skin glow and firm on regular use details of which is covered below.
Take the sufficient amount of Calming gel into your finger and apply it evenly all over hands, face, and neck both in the morning and night for better results.
Ingredients used and their benefits:
- Hibiscus extract – The natural extract of Hibiscus protects your skin from damage.
- Madecassoside (a compound of Centella Asiatica) – This magical item repairs damage and inflammation and increases collagen production.
- Niacinamide –This great ingredient reduces fine lines and evens out the skin complexion.
- Bergamot extract –gives a slight floral and citrus smell to the cream.
Let’s see customers Then I Met You Gel Cream Reviews in the up-coming section.
Then I Met You Cream Specifications
- Then I Met You Gel Cream costs $42.00 for 50 ml of product approximately.
- You can also buy in installments (interest-free) of $10.50.
- Ingredients used in the gel are Tri-Tide Peptide ComplexTM, Niacinamide, Peptides, Hibiscus, Madecassoside, and Ceramide.
- Buy the product and get 71 reward points.
Pros of using the Then I Met You Gel Cream
- The formula is free of parabens, sulfates, and alcohol.
- It doesn’t contain artificial color, mineral oil, and silicone.
- The gel is purely vegan and cruelty-free.
- The cream is filled with bergamot (an oily substance extracted from an herb) give the gel decent citrus and floral gel.
- Customer, Then I Met You Gel Cream Reviews are available over the internet.
Cons of using the Then I Met You Gel Cream
- Some user say it is not suitable for combination skin, and the gel is very runny.
- The product doesn’t come with SPF.
Is Then I Met You Cream a Legit Product?
- The ingredients used in the formula are efficient and safe for all types of skin.
- The place on which the product is sold is active on various social media platforms.
- Also, the customer reviews about the Then I Met You Cream are mixed one.
Hence, the gel-cream looks legit to us; you can buy it easily online. But, still, it is recommended to carry out more research from your end as well, as per your skin type.
Customers’ Then I Met You Gel Cream Reviews
Let’s see what people are saying about the product. The official site on which the product is sold; has a bunch of user reviews. It has a 4+ star rating with mixed reviews, where many responses are positive.
One says – ‘the cream is really thin, a small amount gives good coverage, moisturizes my skin well without making it oily.’
Another user says –’product is outstanding; soothes my skin and repairs weel, I am going repurchase it.’
In contrast, some saying that the gel is very runny, skin feels tacky, and not suitable for combination skin, not going to repurchase it.’ The company has responded to the Then I Met You Gel Cream Reviews.
Let’s wind up the article with few conclusion words. The product looks legit to us; because it has mixed review and good ingredients infused within. If you want you can further research from your end and then give it a try as per your needs and requirements. Please check all the ingredients also as per your skin type.
Have you used the Then I Met You cream? Do you like it? Please share your words or your experience with us in the comments section below. We are in hope that our Then I Met You Gel Cream Reviews post is helpful to you.