SU-30746-0 Frozen (April) Bugs And Fixes Explained! >> This article tells you about an annoying PlayStation error and how to remove it. Please check the fixes here.
Did you update your PS4, and now it’s not rebooting? If you find yourself in this situation, you must have likely encountered the Error SU-30746-0. This error occurs whenever users try to access or boot their PS4 but are instead greeted with a frozen screen. This error is displayed on the screen. Users are searching extensively for solutions to SU-30746-0 Frozen, which has made it somewhat trending.
If you’re also looking for solutions to this error, you don’t have to go anywhere else. We’re going to provide all the working methods to remove this error along with other additional information. This term is gaining some traction in the United States recently.
What is Error SU-30746-0?
As evident from the name, it’s an error that users encounter mostly in the PlayStation. The official PlayStation website states that this error arises whenever the latest software update has failed.
Sources tell us that it also appears when the system can’t find the correct file for the updating process. It may also appear if your firmware is old.
How to Resolve SU-30746-0 Frozen?
Please look at the steps mentioned below to find out how you can resolve this error. This method is universally applicable to consoles in the United States and some other regions.
- First, to get rid of this error, you need to put your console in Safe Mode.
- Press the Power Button for 5-7 seconds and wait for the second beep sound.
- After this sound, remove your hand from the Power Button and allow your system to enter Safe Mode.
- Ensure that your system is connected to the console as you’re going to need to press keys.
- Restart your console and press ‘X’ on the controller to have it enter the Safe Mode.
- You can update your firmware to the latest version to eliminate the SU-30746-0 Frozen error in this mode.
- Alternatively, you can restore your settings to default which may remove this error.
- The console is also updatable in Safe Mode.
- If the download repeatedly fails, update the system using a USB.
What are Users saying about this Error?
This error is quite common, and many users find themselves facing this error at some point. PS4 forums, gaming forums and other platforms are full of queries about this error.
Users find it quite annoying as it renders them unable to access the PS4 and enjoy their favorite games. The user response to SU-30746-0 Frozen also confirms that the methods we mentioned above for resolving the error are quite effective.
An error in the PlayStation is getting some traction as it doesn’t allow users to access their games. This error can be quite annoying. We have mentioned several methods to get rid of it. You can find them above.
What do you think of this error? Has it ever annoyed you when you were trying to access your PS4? Please share how helpful you find these methods for resolving SU-30746-0 Frozen in the comments section below. We highly value your response and interactions.