Molesafe Windsor (Aug 2021) Get Solution To Skin problem >> Please read this article to get comprehensive details about a skin clinic that claims to offer a high-quality service to its customers.
Do you agree that most of us crave flawless skin? In this article, we talk about a skin clinic that promises radiant skin and also takes care of most of your skin ailments, mainly skin cancer.
This clinic Molesafe Windsor is based in Windsor, Australia. Let us learn more about the skin clinic in the course of the following news article.
What is Molesafe Skin Clinic?
Molesafe Skin Clinic is a skin cancer clinic in Windsor, Australia. As the name explains, the clinic dedicates itself to offering a premium skin cancer service.
The clinic boasts a high-resolution digital image centre that checks your skin thoroughly.
The clinic also provides comprehensive video dermoscopic analysis of your moles, lesions, or any other suspicious areas on the skin.
All treatment, including biopsy, lesion-removal, and cosmetic mild removal, is done in the clinic.
According to the information available on the Internet, Dr. Mark Frank is a practicing doctor at Molesafe Windsor.
Strangely, the link to the clinic’s website does not open as the website is under maintenance. Therefore, we have collected all the above information through online research.
He boasts of an MBBS honors degree plus FRACGP FSCCA MMed (Skin Cancer). Let’s look at the following crucial facts about the clinic.
Important facts about Molesafe Skin Clinic:
- Establishment year- 2008.
- Services- Thorough check-up of skin, video dermoscopic analysis, biopsy, and surgery of lesions. The clinic also offers cosmetic mole removal.
- Physical Address- Level 1, 6-10 Chapel Street, Windsor, Victoria, 3181 Australia.
- Email address- Not available.
- Contact details- +61 3 9521 1872
- Website URL- http://molesafe.net.au/
- Bookings for Molesafe Skin Cancer Clinic– Only phone bookings are available through companies like the book well at 03 9521 1872 and HotDoc.
- Cost- $121.25 for skin checks.
- Payment methods- Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Eftpos.
It is strange that there are quite many skin clinics with the same name, the main in Springwood, Queensland.
The clinic in Queensland has some good reviews available on the Internet.
However, we were unable to find any customer testimonials for the Windsor skin cancer clinic.
The Molesafe Skin Cancer Clinic at Windsor also does not feature on any social media platforms.
All these details are not too promising.
- Molesafe Skin Clinic uses the name of another skincare clinic.
- The website of Molesafe Skin Clinic does not have a secure HTTPS connection.
- By clicking on the website link, the website does not open. It is a point of concern.
In the above light, we do not recommend visiting the Molesafe Skin Clinic at Windsor.
If you have any experience of visiting this clinic, then we welcome your comments. Your viewpoint can help many customers in Australia who want to ascertain the legitimacy of Molesafe Windsor before using its services. Are you suffering from any skin conditions? Please mention the opinion in the comment section.