How to Turn Snapchat into Dark Mode (May) Checkout! >> Please scroll down to explore the steps which might save your battery while using snapchat.
How long have you been using snapchat? Are you aware of its new features and updates? Snapchat was launched back in July 2011, and since then, it is rated amongst the most preferred apps. Evan Spiegel owns Snapchat, and he also turned down the offer by Mark Zuckerberg, who showed his interest in purchasing the app.
Recently, there were some searches over the internet related to How to Turn Snapchat into Dark Mode, the new feature revealed for the users. This topic has been searched in Ireland, Canada, United Kingdom, United States and Australia, as people have been curious to get the updated details.
What is Snapchat?
We all have been using the app to share our stories, snaps, or location. The unique feature of this app is that it allows the posted content to be visible only for 24 hours, and they will automatically be unavailable after that.
Not only stories, but it also allows its users to maintain snap scores and to send the snaps personally to the added contacts.
How to Turn Snapchat into Dark Mode?
With the recent update, there have been many new changes introduced in the app, one of them is the dark mode. If you too want to test the new feature, scroll down to know the steps:
- Open Snapchat App on your Phone.
- Log in to your Account if you have one, or else sign up for the same.
- After logging in, you will see your profile picture in the upper left corner.
- Click on your Profile Picture.
- In the opened window, you will see a gear lie option for settings; click on that.
- Scroll these steps further to know How to Turn Snapchat into Dark Mode? In this menu, you need to scroll down the page until you find App Appearance.
- If it is not found, this shows that you need to wait until the compatible update is launched.
- The ones who have seen it, click on Always Dark or match it with your phone’s settings, where it will automatically be changed as per the phone’s dark mode settings.
Other Snapchat Features:
Along with How to Turn Snapchat into Dark Mode, you will now be able to save the received snaps directly to your camera roll. To do this, open the received snaps, tap and hold the picture; an option will pop up asking to replay or save the snap to camera roll. But, be aware of the facts that the sender will receive a notification for the same. Also, to know more about the update, you can head over to the attached link.
You have scrolled down the steps to turn on the dark mode in Snapchat, but there is a limitation to this update that it is only available for iPhone users in some countries. Other need to wait until a new update about How to Turn Snapchat into Dark Mode compatible for their phones is launched! If you have faced a scam using Snapchat, please click here to read more.
Are you satisfied with this information? Please comment your views down below for the same.