How to Get Black Mode on Snapchat (May) Checkout Now! >> This article is a step-by-step guide for the new feature available on a famous and trending social media platform.
Have you seen people share photos about the new dark Snapchat theme? Do you want to switch to the dark theme too?
People in the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada are the top users of Snapchat, and everyone is wondering How to Get Black Mode on Snapchat.
Read this guide, and you will know the exact stepwise procedure of turning on and off the dark mode.
Table of Contents
Snapchat is an American multimedia messaging application developed by Snap Inc., formerly known as Snapchat Inc. One of the key features of Snapchat is that the images and messages are usually only accessible for a short time before they vanish to their receivers.
Snapchat is a fast and fun way to share the moment with friends and family. It opens right to the camera, enabling you to send a Snap (Picture or video) in seconds.
Snapchat has launched the dark mode for some of its audience but, How to Get Black Mode on Snapchat? Here you go.
Step by Step Guide to Turn on Dark Mode-
- Open the Snapchat application on your smartphone and log in if necessary.
- Tap on your Avatar or your profile in the upper-left corner of your screen.
- In the upper-right corner of your screen, you will find the settings that look like gear which will open the Settings.
- In the Settings menu, scroll and try to find an option called “App Appearance.” If you can’t discover App Appearance in your Settings, it means that the dark mode is not available on your device or in your area currently. Then How to Get Black Mode on Snapchat? Don’t worry, we have got that covered later.
- If you find the App Appearance, tap on it. You will see three options available- “Always Dark,” “Always light,” “Match System.” The first two are pretty simple to understand, I hope. The Match System will automatically select the theme used on your phone, so if you turn on the dark mode in your smartphone and Snapchat will turn dark and vice versa.
Following those above steps, users can easily turn snapchat dark mode.
Do you know How to Get Black Mode on Snapchat?
Here it is suggested to update your Snapchat to the latest version if you can not find the App Appearance menu in the settings. If you are unable to find the settings menu, you can check for the guidance online.
Snapchat Dark With 3rd Party Applications
There are many applications available that can turn your Snapchat into the dark. You can easily find them on your Play Store or AppStore using “Snapchat Dark Mode.” To know more about it, go to.
The Social Media application “Snapchat” has recently launched the dark mode, and people are going crazy to give it a try.
Please share this article with all your Snapchat friends to let them know How to Get Black Mode on Snapchat. If you have experienced any scam with snapchat, please connect here to check more.
Which is your favorite social media platform? Comment down.
Also Read :- How to Turn Snapchat into Dark Mode (May) Checkout!