How To Buy Orfano Coin (April 2021) Checkout Here! >> The following article is based on a new and unique cryptocurrency helping orphans all around the world.
Are you looking for a new cryptocurrency to invest in? What if I tell you, we might have found one cheap yet promising token that is also a charity Coin?
Orfano Coin is getting more popular with every passing minute with more people investing in it. Its major investors are from the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Netherlands, and the United States.
Are you wondering How To Buy Orfano Coin? Read this detailed review, and you will get your answers.
Table of Contents
About Orfano Coin
Orfano Coin is said to be a one-of-a-kind Charity Coin. The Coin’s major profits are donated to charities all around the globe. The official website of Orfano claims the Coin to be Rugpull-proof and molded by the community. The developer of the Coin backed off from its ownership, making it ran solely by the community.
As the name suggests, Orfano Coin’s main objective is to benefit the lives of orphans and help them get a better life. Orfano is the first-ever charity token released successfully.
Before explaining How To Buy Orfano Coin, let us take a look at its specifications and features.
Specifications of Orfano Coin
- Total supply of 1,000,000,000,000,000.
- A total of 6% is taxable on transactions, whether buying or selling.
- The charity wallet instantly gets 2% from every transaction.
- Even though Orfano Coin is less than a month old, their market cap has touched over 50 million dollars.
- 2% is kept as redistribution to holders.
- There is a 2% auto-liquidity burn.
- TechRate has completed a full audit on the Coin, and it has passed every barrier.
- Over $250,000 has already been raised for charity.
- No eth fee is charged.
- The current Orfano Coin Price is approx. USD 0.00000006893.
How to Buy Orfano Coin:
- First of all, you need to download the Trust Wallet (Smartphone application) or MetaMask (Crypto wallet extension).
- Buy BNB or BSC crypto Coins on an exchange such as Binance, Coinbase, Kraken, etc.
- Withdraw Binance Coin into your Trust Wallet. Open Trust Wallet, go to Smart Chain and click receive.
- Copy the wallet address and go to Binance again and paste the copied address in the Recipient’s BNB address. Click on the Binance Smart Chain and transfer it into Trust Wallet.
- Click on Pancakeswap in your Trust Wallet app. It is tempting how low Orfano Coin Price is but be realistic. Enter the amount you want to convert into Orfano from BNB.
- In select the currency field, paste 0xEF2ec90e0b8D4CdFdB090989EA1Bc663F0D680BF to find Orfano.
- Click on Swap and Voila! You just bought Orfano successfully.
It might seem tough to buy and trade cryptocurrency for someone new to the concept, but the process is worth it. We saw how a one-of-a-kind cryptocurrency, Orfano, is rising and promising good outcomes.
If any of your friends are interested in trading or are curious about Cryptos, please share this article with them and let them know How To Buy Orfano Coin.
What is your favorite cryptocurrency? Let us know in the comments below.