This article describes random messages from different customers of an established retailer company in the USA. Read on Home Depot We Have a Winner Text.
Have you heard people complaining on various social media platforms regarding receiving random reward-based messages on the phone from unidentified numbers? If yes, read this article thoroughly to know in-depth about the activities behind these massive messaging activities.
People from the United States are confused about the credibility of random messages that keep coming into their phones informing them about the free rewards. Continue reading this article till the end to understand more on Home Depot We Have a Winner Text.
Table of Contents
About Home Depot Texts
Home Depot is one of the largest retailers in the US based on selling home improvement products, construction products, services and supplying tools. The company was founded on 6th February 1978 and has stores at more than 2300 locations.
Home Depot conducted an online survey to determine customer satisfaction with the products and services provided by the company. To encourage more customer satisfaction, the company came forward with gift cards. The reward is then given to the person selected according to their submitted opinions. Scammers began to misuse this opportunity.
Home Depot We Have a Winner Text
- The actual Home depot campaign consists of a year-long campaign from January 2021 to December 2021 that provides the selected winner with a gift card of $5000.
- Scammers replicated this initiative by sending text messages to random people to visit a suspicious link to claim a reward.
- The customers visiting the particular link were offered $100. Thousands of people received random messages. All these messages contained a link that the user was supposed to visit.
Is this another Text Scam?
- The official survey conducted by the Home Depot company is 100% genuine. Read about Home Depot We Have a Winner Text.
- The official survey will be conducted throughout the year 2021 to understand the customer feedback related to the goods, products and services provided to the customer both offline and online. The company made this initiative to understand customer psychology and improve the company policies based on customer reviews and opinions.
- Once all the feedback is collected on 31st December 2021, a lucky draw will be held on 8th February 2022. In this random draw, two winners are chosen and rewarded accordingly.
- Apart from the official mail and texts from Home Depot, all other Home Depot We Have a Winner Text with suspicious links are scams, and as an informed customer, it’s better to avoid such scams.
- The website provided by the scammers can cause a security threat to the device and can result in future online fraudulent activities. Report and delete such suspicious messages as soon as it is received in the device inbox
Scammers are always looking for opportunities to do fraudulent activities by faking in the name of well-established companies to gain customer attention. To know more about it, please visit.
Have you received any messages from scammers similar to Home Depot We Have a Winner Text? If yes, please comment below.
Also Read : – Is Metro Winner com Scam (April) Check The Reviews Now!