Are you trying to lose extra weight and get in good shape? Today’s post will inform you about a mobile app that acts as a diet assistant for users.
Countless people all over the world in countries like the United States and Canada are struggling with weight-related issues. That is why the DoFasting app is gaining a lot of attention from people. Users are eager to learn about the Do Fasting app reviews.
Read on as we let you know the required info about this health app.
What is the DoFasting app?
It is an app belonging to the health and fitness category. The application offers users a chance to create a custom intermittent fasting plan.
The paid app requires a subscription. It informs users of the time when they should fast and when it is right to feed. Unlike other apps, this particular app does not offer any free trial to interested users.
Keep reading this Do Fasting App reviews write-up to learn more info. It also boasts the food-logging feature that allows users to keep track of their diet.
The app asks users a series of questions related to their gender and health and then designs a program that is best suited for them. This app is specially designed for people who want to shed extra weight by inducing the trending intermitted diet in their lifestyle.
Users get access to meal recipes, fasting timers, and recommended workout regimes. If you’re keener to know about the app, read the Do Fasting app reviews article.
Specifications of DoFasting app:
- The app is available for both Android and Apple users.
- A three-month subscription to this app will cost $33.
- The app asks a host of questions like the time when a person eats meals, current weight, etc. while registering a user.
- There are many options for in-app purchases.
- The app provides motivation every day to the users.
- Users can select their fasting mode.
- The app comes with a challenge mode.
- Users can track their calorie consumption through the app.
- The app also functions as a weight and steps tracker.
- Users can create their own workout schedule and regimen.
Do Fasting app reviews
The app has received numerous reviews from users. On Google Play Store, it has a rating of 2.5. We found a lot of reviews in which users gave a good rating to the app. But there are many reviews where users share their bad experiences. Some complaint about the glitches, while others say it is not effective.
The above post lets you know about a paid app that claims to facilitate people get rid of excess body weight with the help of intermittent fasting.
After going through Do Fasting App Reviews online, it is difficult to form a concrete opinion.
Have you used this app? Share your experience in the comment section.
Also Read –