Connect.xfinity.com App (April) Find Out More Here! >> This article gives you details about some developments regarding a mobile application. Please have a look at the details now.
There’s been a recent development regarding the Xfinity Connect app, and it was discontinued from 20th April, which is sad news for this app’s users. Users are searching extensively regarding the news to obtain additional details, which has led to its popularity. This news of discontinuation has made Connect.xfinity.com App trendy.
Please keep reading to get all the relevant information about this app, Comcast, and other Xfinity services. We’ll also mention all the other crucial details and reveal why this app is shutting down. This term is getting significant traction in the United States, where this app primarily operates.
Table of Contents
To know about the Xfinity Connect app, first, you need to know more about Xfinity. Comcast Cable Communications is a subsidiary of Comcast Corp, which is a major cable provider. Xfinity is its trade name. Its primary function is to market the services offered by the company, like cable, internet, etc. This brand was started back in 2010.
What is Connect.xfinity.com App?
This app gives you smooth access to all of your Xfinity services in the United States and everywhere it operates; let’s look at it below.
- It gives you quick access to your Xfinity email.
- It allows you to make and receive calls through your Xfinity number.
- It offers swift access to your Xfinity contact book.
- It also gets your Xfinity voicemails, transcripts, etc.
- In short, this application is primarily targeted at subscribers or users of Comcast and provides quick and effortless access to all the associated services.
- The Connect.xfinity.com App is, however, being discontinued, and users can no longer use it.
Some Details about Comcast
- Comcast Corporation is the world’s second-biggest cable television company and the largest cable company in the US.
- It is a telecommunications company and offers various related services.
- It’s active in nearly 40 states in the US and serves millions of customers in total.
- It’s also the parent company of NBC Universal and also frequently produces movies for theatres and television.
Details about the Discontinuation of Connect.xfinity.com App
- We’re not sure why but the Xfinity Connect app and Voice2Go were discontinued on 20th April, 2021.
- Users can access services like email, but they’ll have to do it manually without the app.
- The web portal of Xfinity Connect will continue to provide most of its services and is also mobile-friendly.
Were you an avid user of this mobile application? Has the shutting down of this app impacted you somehow? Let us know if it has, and kindly share your opinions on this topic in the comments section below. We greatly treasure your interactions and responses.