Certified Sneakers NYC Reviews [Apr] Legit one or Not? >>Here’s everything you need to know about an online sneakers shop before you buy a product from it.
Do you want to buy top-quality sneakers that boost your fashion game? The Certified Sneakers NYC Reviews write-up is for our readers who are always searching for trustworthy online sneakers shops.
All over the United States, people wear sneakers for reasons like comfort, functionality, and style. This type of footwear can single-handedly raise your style quotient.
Read this unbiased post as we inform you about the online store that claims to sell a wide variety of genuine sneakers from top brands.
What is Certifiedsneakersnyc?
The online shopping store has a collection of sneakers from popular brands. Before we list out the details of Certified Sneakers NYC Reviews, let’s check out the details of this site.
You can find several series of Air Jordan sneakers listed on the e-shop. As per the info displaying on the site, people can avail offers like $35 off on orders that cost $350. The price range for the shoes starts from $220 and goes all the way to $550.
The site has a FAQ section which states the shipping and returns policy. As per the info displaying at the bottom of the site, the website is powered by Shopify.
To gain more information about this online sneakers shop, continue reading this post about Certified Sneakers NYC Reviews.
Specifications of Certifiedsneakersnyc:
- The site is an online shopping store offering sneakers.
- The domain of the website was created on the 2nd of April 2021.
- The e-shop accepts Amex, Apple Pay, Visa, Discover, MasterCard, JCB, and Diner’s Club as a mode of payment.
- Customers can reach out to the e-shop via certifiedsneakersNYC@gmail.com.
- The e-store takes 1 to 5 working days to deliver the order.
- The customers can return a product.
- The e-store uses a UPS shipping service for delivery.
- The e-shop shares the shipping fee at the time of checkout.
Pros of shopping from Certifiedsneakersnyc:
- The site offers a good collection of sneakers.
- The site lets buyers return products.
- The site offers fast delivery.
Cons of shopping from Certifiedsneakersnyc:
- There are no Certified Sneakers NYC Reviews available online.
- The online sneakers store does not have a social media presence.
- The site does not share the company’s phone number or physical address.
- The website is very new to the world of e-stores.
Is Certifiedsneakersnyc legit or not?
Before further ado, let’s dive into the most important question of whether the e-shop is legit or a scam. Here we’re listing the few pointers we came across to determine the trustworthiness of the e-store.
Newly created domain – We found that the site’s domain is 26 days old, making it an extremely new addition to the online world.
Lack of reviews – We could not find proper Certified Sneakers NYC Reviews that make the site appear extremely suspicious.
SSL Certificate – The site employs an SSL certificate which is a good sign.
No contact info – Other than an email id, the e-shop does not share contact information like the address of the company or the phone number.
Social media absence – The e-shop does not have a page on social media networking portals like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. This is another bad sign.
The above-stated points clearly indicate that the site does not seem to be legit.
Certified Sneakers NYC Reviews
On the webshop, we could not find any customer review that would give us an idea about the buyer’s experience. So, we took the search elsewhere.
After scouring through social media platforms and widely used online forums, we concluded that the site had not received any review. The lack of buyer reviews raises a red flag for the e-shop. As this is something, we have commonly noticed in the case of suspicious sites.
Now that you’re in full possession of all the information about the site let’s move on to the conclusion part.
The final verdict
The Certified Sneakers NYC Reviews post helps you form an opinion about the e-store and decide whether you should use it for online shopping.
The newly registered domain, incomplete contact info, absence from social media, and lack of reviews are the reasons why we think the site is a scam. We recommend our readers abstain from using it.
Have you bought any pair of sneakers from this site? Share your experience with other readers and us by leaving a comment on this page.