Blue Fire Switch Review (Feb 2021) Some Facts Below >> Are you high on video games? Read this article to learn about a new challenge for “Zelda” and “Hollow Knight” fans.
Are you looking for a video game that is both fun and responsive? It sounds like an exciting proposition for gaming enthusiasts.
Today, we review one such video game that has the gaming community curious.
Blue Fire Switch, or only Blue Fire, is a debut game from an Argentinian game developer, ROBI studios.
The game is only a day old, and gamers in the United Kingdom, United States, and many other countries want to know more about it.
Let’s look at some details of Blue Fire Switch through our Blue Fire Switch Review.
What Blue Fire Switch?
Blue Fire Switch, commonly known as Blue Fire, takes the 3-D action platform to new heightened ecstasy levels.
It was just released a day back but is extremely impressive when assessed as the Studio’s debut game.
In the game, your character wakes up in a giant test tube. Once awake, your name begins by exploring an abandoned castle.
The game quickly establishes that the kingdom of Penumbra is engulfed with a mysterious infection (corruption).
Your character is destined to end this corruption. And while doing this, you course through different temples and Gods, all of which need your help.
The 3-D platform of the game offers a rewarding experience to players.
There is more to our Blue Fire Switch Review. Continue reading.
Specifications of Blue Fire Switch:
- Product- Video game
- Release Date- February 4th, 2021
- Developer- ROBI studios.
- Publisher- Graffiti Games
- Platforms- Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Windows
- Genres- Adventure game, Fighting game, an Action game, Platform game, Indie game
- Rating- E10+
Pros of Blue Fire Switch:
- The gameplay is fast and incredibly responsive.
- It has some brilliant takes on puzzles.
- Enamors gamers with a familiar fairytale set in a cute and colorful world
Cons of Blue Fire Switch:
- The graphics are big chunky, like the oversized pixels of games of the early 2000s.
- Most of Blue Fire Switch’s narratives are borrowed from “The legend of Zelda” or “Hollow Knight” but very well-integrated.
Blue Fire Switch Review by customers:
The video game Blue Fire boasts promising reviews. It enjoys a rating of 8 on a scale of 10 by IGN, Steam, GameReactor.eu.
Even though it is too new, the game already has impressive online reviews. As per the internet review, Blue Fire Switch is highly appealing gameplay by a young team of designers.
However, there is no user review so far.
Blue Fire Switch combines Souls-influenced combat and classic platforming, much to the excitement of players.
Even though the gameplay takes inspiration from “The Legend of Zelda” and “Hollow Knight,” its 3-D take may spark interest in players.
Do you have anything to add to our Blue Fire Switch Review?
We welcome you to share it here.