Apps to Manage Business in 2022: These statistics show that people have adapted to these gadgets as their body parts; why shall we go far? Have you felt those mini heart attacks when you don’t find your phone near you, and how much restless we become while they are on charge?
According to research, 88% of the mobile time is spent on apps, and on average, a person uses nine apps per day or around 30 per month; therefore, this post is solely based on apps-what are these apps, and why are these apps so addictive and how can you use apps to manage your Business in 2022?
App or Application:
It is a type of software that allows us to perform particular tasks, such as shopping, gaming, social media apps. These applications run on operating systems. Some of the apps are free, and some are paid, which can be downloaded from app stores such as the play store for android OS and Apple Store for IOS users. There are about1.96 a million apps on iOS and 2.87 million apps on the Play store available for download. Depending on their utility, these apps can be compatible with a mobile phone, desktop, or TV.
What is the reason behind such high usage of apps?
We have been dependent on these applications because of their versatility of functions in various categories. Here are some of the many reasons for the growing usage of apps:
Quick and Easy Interface: apps avoid unnecessary steps to reach the product or service we are looking for. If we want to shop, we can directly get to an eCommerce website; we can choose a food delivery app if we want to order food.
Earn Revenue: there are apps to manage Business that further help our business grow. They track our growth, spendings, productivity, and many other factors which can further help our business grow.
Entertainment: YouTube, music apps, and OTT apps like Netflix and Amazon Prime are popular amongst every generation. There is a trend shift from going out and watching movies in theatres to watching movies and web series lying comfortably on our couches.
Gaming: around 21% of Android and 25 % of iOS apps are gaming apps. High speed and easy configurations help gamers to play without any lag. One doesn’t need a setup to play games, as a person has an access to games anytime and anywhere.
Health and Wellness: people are aware of their lifestyle and sedentary lifestyles, and to keep a check on their health status, they rely on various applications.
Educational Purpose: e-books, skill tutorials, and other DIY-based apps are used to learn new skills every day. People prefer taking online courses rather than going to institutions physically, which is further boosted during a pandemic.
Connecting People: people use multiple social medial apps such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and other apps to connect to people throughout the world.
Thus, looking after these uses of apps, we can understand how much we have become addicted and reliable on various apps.
These were the benefits for the users, but how can a business get benefits from an app? And how can you use an app to manage and grow your small business? We will be discussing this in the next section!
Firstly, let’s discuss why does your business need an app?
We often feel that having a working website is enough for our Business, but we forget how technology is evolving and how crucial is it to save even a second. These apps are designed to give people an easy and convenient platform to use a particular business.
Now, as we are about to enter 2022 in a few days, it is time to upgrade our business and look for apps to manage the business and help it grow further.
Why should you invest in apps to grow your business?
An app is a more engaging, experience-driven platform essential in the present times to attract relevant audiences and turn them into loyal customers by giving them easy and quick results, which further increases sales and competes with the competitors and stays ahead of them by providing quality services. And as we have already seen the user engagement with the apps, investing in apps has become important to grow your small business with the pace of the world.
How to use apps to manage Business in 2022?
The main motive is to keep your Business organized in a single place, attract new customers, and retain old ones.
Here are different ways to grow your business with the help of an app:
- User-friendly Interface: the simpler the user interface, the more customers it will retain. People like their surfing experience to be smooth and quick; therefore, your app should be designed accordingly.
- Direct and Personalized communication: customers can directly interact with you, ask you queries, and give you feedback and reviews, which will further help you improve your service quality. You can make use of non-human bots to be helping had to your customers without any time lag.
- Direct marketing: apps are the best platform to directly market your product and services to the customers by providing them with a personalized surfing experience. Personal notifications and offers make customers feel special and attract them to your app, which further strengthens the customer-brand relationship.
- Keeps Customers engaged: a “walled- garden” environment presented by apps helps your business keep your customers engaged and create a loyal customer base. This environment reduces the noise and the clutter while increasing brand engagement.
- Build a Brand Value: apps help create a market for your brand by using referral codes, advertisements, and customer reviews. The star rating matters a lot to create an impression on potential customers.
- Surpass Competition: there will be other brands offering similar services like yours; you can surpass the competition with apps’ help by providing the customers with a convenient, user-friendly interface.
- Attracts Relevant Audience: apps attract only relevant audiences who can easily be converted into loyal customers, which further helps your small business grow.
- Easy Tracking: apps can help you and your customers track the details of your customer’s queries and orders, which avoid any discrepancy and maintain transparency between the brand and the customer.
- Build a Marketing Channel: apps allow notifications and information to reach customers instantly. Therefore, it becomes an easy and quick mode of communication. You can offer your loyal customers exclusive deals and discounts to boost business.
Thus, an app is the easiest and convenient mode of interaction between a brand and a customer, and therefore you should invest in apps to manage business take it to a greater height in the coming year.
How can you get apps to manage and grow your business?
Creating an app might not be your forte; therefore, you can hire a premium app building agency that builds apps with a user-friendly interface to manage Business.
Scorpion is the leading provider of technology and marketing services helping local businesses thrive. Scorpion offers services and technology to help small businesses with SEO, Reviews, Advertising, Email Marketing, Chat and Messaging, Social Media, Websites, Lead Management, Appointment Scheduling, and more.